gelombang elektromagnetik dalam kehidupan sehari-hari, seperti gelombang radio, sinar inframerah, sinar ultra violet.
listrik sering digunakan dalam kehidupan sehari-hari, seperti untuk menyalakan lampu, kipas angin, televisi, kulkas, setrika, mesin cuci, rice koker.
kalor adalah perpindahan suhu dari suhu yang tinggi ke suhu yang rendah. dalam kehidupan sehari=hari contohnya jika hari mau hujan pada siang hari terasa panas namun pada malam hari terasa dingin.
pemuaian adalah perubahan benda padasaat dipanaskan atau didinginkan. dalam kehidupan sehari-hari sering terjadi pemuaian seperti, air yang bertambah volume ketika dipanaskan atau sebaliknya menyusut jika didinginkan, besi yang memanjang ketika dipanaskan dan menyusut ketika didinginkan.
suhu adalah beda keadaan suatu hal yang dapat kiita rasakan lewat indera peraba. namun, indera peraba kita hanya dapat merasakan keadaan tersebut secara relatif. manusia hanya dapat merasakan dengan perasaan saja misalnya dalam kehidupan sehari-hari, seperti api itu panas, es itu dingin, air hangat itu hangat, matahari itu panas, udara itu dingin.
Often time student are not able to communicating clearly what they would like to say. it is purpose of this lesson to help student understan to need to be articulate and precise whe explain steps to another student. in addition the student listening will learn to be a more affective listener.
GOAL : Students will understand to need to be articulate when communicating
1. the student will use descriftive eplicatios to guide another student in completing the task.
2. the student will explain the importance of being articulate and the frustation when directions are unclear.
backgruond information :
– this activity will teach student to explain what they see and guide another student in reproducing the drawing by what they are told.
CONCEPTS : Students will able to :
1. explain and articulate the steps to reproducing a drawing.
2. follow directions as closely as possible
3. communicate with follow student to accomplish the given task.
1. Present perfect tense is used for describing a past action’s effect an the present.
– Pattern I : S + have/has + been + C
– Pattern II : S + have/has + V3 + O/Adv
2. Past perfect tense is akind oftense that is used to describe an action or an event that started in a certain time in the post and completed or finished fill certain time in the past too; or past perfect tense is used to express an action or an event that had happened before the other event or action happened.
Pattern : S had + V3 + C
3. present future perfect tense is used to assert an action or an event yhat will happened or will finished at the definite time at the future.
– Pattern I : S (except I) + will.shall + have + been + C
– Pattern II : S + will/shall + have + V3 + O/Adv
4. past future perfect tense is used to assert an action or an event that will happened before or at the other vent happened at the past future.
Pattern I : S + would/should + have + been + C
Patter II : S + would/should + have + V3 + O/Adv
- shapes is all the geometrical information that remains whe location, scale and rotational effect are filtered out from an object.
- This is examples of shapes :
2. parts of body
Simple present tense is usually used for daily routines and general statements. If the subject is third person singular (she, he, it) is added to the verb -s/-es.
(+) S + is/am/are + O/compliment
S + verb + O
(-) S + is/am/are + not + O/compliment
S + do/does + not + verb + O
(?) is/are/am + S + compliment ?
Does/do + S + verb O/compliment ?
Simple present tense
|– John teaches the people
– john doesn’t teach the people
– does john teach the people
|– the people is taught by john.
– the people is not taught by john
– is the people taught by john.
Greeting is a very common evpressions to say that we meet people or want to be nice with them.
Expressions to greet people are :
– How are you…!
– Good morning
– Good afternoon
– Good evening
– Good night
– How do you do
– How are things with you
– How is life ?
– Nice to meet you….
Expressions to respons from greeting someone you can use :
– Not bad thanks and you ?
– Nice to meet you too..
– Pretty good,thanks
– Morning too
– Nice, thanks how about you ?
– How do you do ?
Gress : “ good morning Mr.Erwan ?”
Mr.Erwan : “ good morning “
Gress : “ Mr.Erwan, I’m Gress, new student!”
Mr.Erwan : “ How do you do ?”
Gress : “ How do yo do, it’s nice to meet you…”
Mr.Erwan ; “ nice to meet you too, Gress…”
Past tense is tenses happened in the past event, past tense consist of :
# simple past tenses
– simple past tenses has adverb of time sich as ;
Yesterday, ago, last,etc..
Formula for simple past tense are :
(+) S + Ve
(-) S + did not + V1
(?) did + S + V1 ?
Formula for simple past tense in affirmative sentence are :
(+) S + was/were + C
(-) S + was/were not + C
(?) was/were + S + C ?
# past continous tense
Formula for past continous tense are :
(+) J/we/you/they + was + infinitive + Ing
(+) He/she/it + were + infinitive + Ing
(-) It was not + infinitive + Ing
(-) He/she/it + was not + infinitive + Ing
(-) we/you/they + were not + infinitive + Ing
(?) were + we/you/they + infinitive + Ing ?
(?) was + J/he/she/it + infinitive + Ing ?
# Past perfect tense
Formula for past perfect tense are ;
(+) S + had + been + infinitive + Ing
(-) S + had not + past participle
(?) had + S + past participle ?
# Past perfect continous tense
Formula for past perfect continoys tense :
(+) S + had + been + infinitive + Ing
(-) S + had not been + infinitive + Ing
(?) had + subject + been + infinitive + Ing ?
Time signal :
- Yesterday morning
- Last Monday
- Last night
- Last month
- Last year
- An hour ago
- In 1978
- The other day
- Every day last year